ssl - Phantom won't open a url that is accessible (but will open it with fiddler running) -


I have a very simple phantom script that opens up a lot of URLs and dumps the console (actually No, but I 've reduced this problem down):

  page.open op.url, (position) - & gt; Console.log "opened # {op.url}" console.log page. Evaluation - & gt; Document.all [0] .outerHTML phantom.exit ()  

When the URL https://latestcommit-negotiate-demo.owex.com phantomjs just hanged And the page. Open never invites callback. The site is definitely present and I can hit my login page differently from any dozen, but not with the phantom!

What's ominous is that I want to see what's going on on the wire - so I open it and ... it starts to work. Unless the Fiddler opens, my script works great second, I close it, it is hung on page.open .

This phantom is 1.9.7 and I call it - ignore-ssl -rrser = true flag.

"Certain Things SSL"? What is the reason I am on the limit of my knowledge?

The solution was that our server was not https through sslv2, but (surprisingly ) Was to open Fiddler HTS envelopes through Tlsv1 and it was wrapping again with SSL. - ssl-protocol = Add any flag to solve the problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -