sharing data between two popups at Android -


I have a popup on my app that is close to another without closing < / Em> The thing itself is that I want to put some data on another popup , turn it off, and load the data on the first one. This is my code:

  popup.setOnDismissListener (New OnDismissListener) {public void onDismiss () {TextView tv = (TextView) findViewById (R.id.tv_pagocontarjeta); tv.setText (( (TextView) layout.Fund Veebid (RID.Calci_TV). GetText ());}});  

But that does not work, I get NullPointerException on the line:

tv.setText (((TextView) layout.findViewById (R.id.calc_tv). GetText ()); .

What can I do? Thanks

instead

  TextView tv = (TextView) findViewById (R .id.tv_pagocontarjeta);  

Usage

TextView tv = (TextView) layout.findViewById (R.id.tv_pagocontarjeta); < / Pre>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -