python - xlrd cannot read xlsx file downloaded from email attachment -


This is a very strange issue. I have a large excel file (the topic I can not discuss because it's sensitive data I have a .xlsx and a valid Excel file. I

When I download it from my email and save it to my desktop and try to open the workbook using Excel, XLRR puts a fear of error and not me Ikhata wrong happened.

When I open a file using my file browser, save it (to not make any changes), it works entirely with xlrd

what Has anyone encountered this issue before? I tried to get the OpenGL functionbook function close to no effect in different flags and I tried googling for error. I have not got anything yet

Please help! The error is as follows:

 Traceback (most recent call last): File "./varify/samples/resources.py", line 354, post workbook = xlrd.open_workbook (file_contents = fileString) file "/home/vagrant/varify-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/xlrd/__init__.py", line 416, in open_workbook ragged_rows = ragged_rows, the file "/ home / vagrant / varify-env / lib / python2 . 7 / site-packages / xlrd / xlsx.py ", line 791, open_workbook_2007_xml x12sheet.process_stream (zflo, Title) file" /home/vagrant/varify-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/xlrd/ Xlsx .py ", line 528, own_process_stream self_do_row (elem) file" /home/vagrant/varify-env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/xlrd/xlsx.py ", punk The Ti 722, do_row assert no tvalue any entry error 

Rename or instead of .xlsx. Save as xls as your Excel file Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -