How to generate a graphml file in Java. Gephi, JGraph, Prefuse, etc -


Help! I am looking to create a Java application that a graph

  • .graphml
  • .ygf
  • .gml
  • .tgf

I need to be able to open the file in the graph editor to be enabled.

So far, I have found these solutions:

    • Prof: Graffalam I can not use it to export, export to yEd, Java based, perfect
    • : I will be spending more than $ 2000 to use :( this same I need it
    • PRO: Free, export to graphalam, Java based!
    • Why not use it Can: When I generate graphs in YEd Screenshots :
    • If you try to open the file, then graphfam is broken : it is linear - "Https://i.stack.imgur.com/mvk8b.png" alt = "Enter image details here">
    • If I want this to work, then it's true
    • The graph I tried to generate was generated using the project <
      • Enabled to create a graph, Java based, free
      • Why can not I use it: How to export graphfalm to the generated article? I could not figure it out
      • Pro: Free, graph generation, Java based
      • I can not use it: It looks like I can only read graphs , not writing a graphical I tried to run demos.jar, when I created the demo with build.sh all ok, I failed to "load main class" ...
    • (?)
      • PROF: Java, free, it seems that you Can export graphical
      • Why I am not using it: I am confused, do I need to use it with one of the "implementation"?
      • > PRO: Enabled to generate the graph, Java based, free, I think Graphattalam can be exported
      • Why can not I use it: I did not know how to export it can be done! When I tried to open the graph in the Yand, I found " yEd Error : file test.graphml could not be imported ." I used my example project and did this:

Jigraphy Code I is used:

  underdeveloped Graph & lt; String, Default edge & gt; G = new straight-leg & lt; String, Default edge & gt; (DefaultEdge.class); String v1 = "v1"; String v2 = "v2"; String v3 = "v3"; String v4 = "v4"; // Add to corner g.addVertex (v1); G.addVertex (v2); G.addVertex (v3); G.addVertex (v4); // Add the edges to create the circuit g.addEdge (v1, v2); G.addEdge (v2, v3); G.addEdge (v3, v4); G.addEdge (v4, v1); Filaware W; {GmlExporter & lt; String, Default edge & gt; Exporter = New GmlExporter & lt; String, Default edge & gt; (); W = new file detail ("test.graphml"); Exporter.export (w, g); } Hold (IOException e) {e.printStackTrace (); }  

Any ideas? Thanks!

I also wanted to export the graph graph to yg but was not happy with the result. Therefore, I supported an extended GMLWriter YED's specific GML format (group, color, different edges, ...).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -