c# - Virtual Method Throw new NotImplementedException(); -


I got class A, one inherited B and the second class C that is from B.

I want to define some methods in my class, but do not implement it, if I declare it as a table, then I have to apply it in my heritage class, and give me this I do not want to apply that method to my class as an example

Is this process correct?

  public class A {public virtual string getValue (new {NotImplementedException ()}; } ....}  

second class

  public class B: A {...}  

Third class

  public class C: B {public override string getValue () {... // Return to a string}  

or I want interface Use?

You can mark the method as an abstract and you can also create a binary form, so only To implement C getValue

You can definitely use an interface instead, it depends on what you're actually doing.

{New NotSupportedException (); }


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -