ruby on rails - Flickr API not returning correct photos when searching by tags -


is a Ruby on Rails app I use that gem Flikra ask the Flickr API. I'm using Flickr.photos.search a tag as well as "extras" owner, name, date-date, and I am saying to the land back described:

When I I do my user_id hard work so it gives me my photo tag. I am searching. When I work hard, my friend user_id returns images that tag with the same tag.

When I remove user_id completely, it returns 3 images which are more than 2 years old, but not our images. Why are not our images returned? We have checked the privacy settings and all our photos are publicly available "Block Search" option is closed.

We've added 2 weeks ago photos and tags and they are not visible, Flickr had removed two weeks' time to index your photos?

  Class ApplicationController & lt; ActionController :: Base # Prevent CSRF attacks by raising an exception. For # API, you might want to use it: null_session instead required with :: exception def get_flickr_list 'flickraw' Protect_from_forgery FlickRaw.api_key = "API_KEY_GOES_HERE" FlickRaw.shared_secret = "SECRET_GOES_HERE" list = flickr.photos.search user_id: "USER_ID_HERE (unless completely removed)" tag: "opentree", added: "Owner_name, date_taken, geo" return list end  

< / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -