Pure HTML and CSS toggleable drop-down menu -


So I've found these two tip pages, where the principle is explained: Use: hover to show drop-down And toggle the check box to turn it on or off

I got it for work, but when I came to the css style I have problems so it is very easy for style: hover state. What's not that easy is for the style of the toggle open drop down menu, from where the original CSS selector has it. I really do not want to use javascript

so I paste the code I've worked like JSFDL to work with me. The status of the check box is not important for now.

This is the problem (at the lower part of the CSS CSS).

  Neowal Ul Lee # Chuck: Checked: Original {Background: # 4b545f; Background: Linear-gradient (top, # 4f5964 0%, # 5f6975 40%); Background: -Mo-linear-shield (top, # 4f5964 0%, # 5f6975 40%); Background: -webkit-linear-shield (top, # 4f5964 0%, # 5f6975 40%); } To make the "tutorial" clickable, use the label which is associated with chktut:  

  & lt; Li & gt; Input type = "checkbox" id = "chktut" /> & Lt; Label = "chktut" & gt; Tutorial & lt; / Label & gt; To hide the  

checkbox, do not display it to anybody:

  #chktut {display: none; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -