c# - I can't get my player in unity to jump the same height with a 'bouncy' physics material applied -


I have a rigid and game box object that has a 'bouncy' physical science material that has been implemented for it. I want the object to bounce at the same height all the time, just like the doodle type game. I set the material of physics to 1, which according to several tutorials I have seen that the ball should be thrown at the same height. My view is very basic and not much is happening, but I can not seem to work for it. Any suggestions to lift my object to the same height and to get it again?

Your player's bouncense is associated with the surface bundassis hit . Bounce combine to max in your player physics content set. In this way it works according to the required docs, because The maximum is most likely to exceed 1 for more than 1 for other surfaces.

But for whatever reason your player will now get a little height with each bounce. I think the engine has some rotating error, you can try around with the bounciness of 0.97 or something else can do this work.

If you do not behave in a sweet place or all of these devices, you can apply bounce yourself and as soon as the players collide with the surface, you can reverse the velocity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -