angularjs - Angular Protractor test session persistence -


I am working on the E2A test for the web app and I want to log in to a user and I I continue the session. / P>

Specifically the following scenario:

  1. The log form has been posted with valid credentials.
  2. The user routes a landing page to a landing page.
  3. I call the browser. (/ * Current URL * /)
  4. I hope the current URL is the same, instead of bringing my user back to the login screen.

We are using HTTP header based ethics and I do not know how to configure this scenario for testing purposes.

Is this the need to activate the cookies somewhere? Or maybe auth header is being supported by a config?

Browser sensor (1000) in browser.get (/ * current URL * /) Before calling.

Actually the protocol was fast and fast on the router According to my statements my app kicked me. Or perhaps, it may take some time to process HTML5 routing (our deep links have been corrupted, but angular has converted hash in HTML5 routes).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -