sockets - How to Send message From android device to PC USING WIFI -


I have a socket on the PC (using socket) I use data from the android server on the PC (using the wifi ) Want to send me what should I use? Or wipe on the socket direct? (On Android) I was seeing all the answers included in this forum are found associated with local addresses. Please help or useless tips and links from a slightly different topic and I will have to use WiFi. Can anyone give an example? By the way, can I use a special WiFi interface on both devices or by using sockets? (PC and Android) Sorry for my poor english I want to get help from a person who created this way. Thank you for your kind attention.

You must use LAN by WiFi Your computer and Android should be in the same WiFi.

In the computer, become a server app while listening to a socket.

Android put the IP address of the PC and made the socket.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -