Grey lines between tiles on Google Maps -


I have a problem where a thin gray line is showing between tiles on Google Maps. As far as I can tell that only one pixel tile is high, it is on some computers and not others. But it can usually trigger using the browser's zoom.

Any thoughts? My code is very standard I think:

  var new_map function init_new () {var new_latlng = new google.maps.LatLng (-33.874798,151.20698); Var new_options = {center: new_latlng, zoom: 16, maptype id: google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP, style: noki} new_map = new google.maps.Map (document.getElementById ("new_map"), new_options); Var new_marker = new google.maps.marker ({status: new_latlng, map: new_map, title: "my marker"}); Var infowindow = new google.maps.InfoWindow ({content: '

It looks like this (in both Chrome and Firefox):

This is a recent issue in which some Google Maps APIs In my case on version 3 of Chrome running, I had the same problem with the "3.exp" version

Try it ...

  & lt ; Script src = "http: // maps .googleapis.com/maps/ API / js v = 3.14 & amp; sensor = false" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt;  

which I originally posted here ...

Read more here ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -