postgresql - Heroku Rails development vs. production -


And till I have no data, I see this work very well. While developing, I do a rake db: Migrate: Reset to delete database and re-run all migration from scratch.

  • And that was not working How should I control it? Thanks!

    I always follow this step if I mess up your migration like you did.

    To leave the database:

      $ heroku pg: reset SHARED_DATABASE - confirmation NAME_OF_THE_APP  

    to recreate the database :

      $ heroku run rake db: migrate  

    ** last step (you need to do this to sync your app with DB )

      $ heroku restart  

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

    Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

    c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -