ios - Loading my image on new screen -


I want to work to see everything I can see in the picture, I do not load the image On a single screen, I can load it in a new screen. I have tried some tutorials, I have no luck yet

The image that is loaded from the gallery is a brick wall in the background.

For this reason I want it to be loaded into a new screen, so I can put a new toolbar that pulls the images and the image above the tallest image in the upper part of the image or Will allow the camera to be taken

Thanks in advance and sorry to ask about something which is so easy, I am very new to all of this.

  - Select (IBAction) Photo: (UIButton *) Sender {UIImagePickerController * picker = [[UIImagePickerController alloc] init]; Picker.delegate = self; Picker.allowsEditing = Yes; Picker.sourceType = UIImagePickerControllerSourceTypePhotoLibrary; [Self present ViewController: animated picker: yes complete: zero]; } #pragma Icon - Image Picker Controller Representative Methods - (Zero) Image Picture Controller: (UIImagePickerController *) Picker FinishPickingMediaWithInfo: (NSDictionary *) Information {UIImage * selectedImage = info [UIImagePickerControllerEditedImage]; Self.imageView.image = Image selected; [Picker sharpening viewer unnecessary: ​​yes complete: zero]; }  

When I did, how do I open a new screen? FinishPickingMediaWithInfo

If you need to see more code, please let me know what code I want to see Thanks for your reply :)

If you want to load the image on a new screen, you need to create a second view controller , And see that image an image to the controller.

Then in your didFinishPicking method, instead of setting the image to ImageView of the ViewController, set a new image controller to an image view of the instant, new view controller, and then on your new Visual Controller Navigation Stack Push, if you are using navigation controller. If you are not using a navigation controller, you can push only the second view controller to the model.

Then it will be done in your didFinishPicking method

  UIImage * selectedImage = info [UIImagePickerControllerEditedImage]; Newview controller * newview controller = [[newview controller alok] int]; NewViewController.imageView.image = Image selected; // whatever image view property your new view controller [self-current ViewController: newViewController animated: Yes is said to complete: zero];  

(I have not tested this code - it is from the upper part of my head, so reader caution is advised and it is a modal method)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -