batch file - MS Dos Schedule Scripting -


I would like to ask for your help because I am the first in scripting. I want to execute a script with the following conditions.

  • Every 1 Saturday of the month I need to run counter challan monthly
  • I need to resonate every Saturday of the month weekly
  • the rest I need to run daily daily

You can use the Task Scheduler in three schedules You can find out the date and day of the week in your batch file, and if it is from the desired days of the week If it does not, then it also checks whether it is already running that day or not - if it is needed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -