android - cant read updated xml file that stored in server -


I am facing a problem, and I really need help, I can store XML files in my server I am trying to read my Android application, the data from within the XML reads the process, but the problem is that when I try to change the data inside the XML file, the Android application still stays in the old data Reads and new people I can not read, I saw something like when I tried to clear the data from the settings and then re-read the XML file, my app reads new data in XML, and I have to say that such a code is on the RSS Check that the code works perfectly and reads any new data problem plz sorry bad english help


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -