What causes history to be generated with CVS elements? -


I have six modifications of SQL modules re_sales.sql (creates an Informix SE table), but when I CVS History- c re_sales.sql , no history has been displayed. However, I have other modules, when I run cvs history -c , prints a revision history.

When I do not remember anything special for the project re_sales.svl to cvs . I do not remember anything special when I added the files whose history shows up I can get ( cvs update ) in every amendment, but the revised dates are those I want .

Where CVS stores its history and what is the reason for CVS making history, especially when there are six modifications in the module?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -