sandbox - Access to sandboxed app ios that i am not the owner -


I should know if there are ways to access a sandboxed iOS app that I am not a bothecher. For example, youtube Consider, especially, I want to be able to interact with YouTube's interfaces: such as "Play" or other buttons such as "share" or other touch. So I want to use ideas and talk with them. I do not want to use screenshots for this purpose. I am interested in whatever method exists, to be clear, if necessary, I am also ready to break the equipment. But I do not think this is the case. My developer account is any ideas?

I know if there are ways to access a sandboxed iOS app, I'm not a boss. .

No. This is the issue of sandboxing

To be clear, I am also ready to break the device if necessary.

If you are ready to run then you can become root and get full access to the device. See BSD methods to read / write other processes. You may also have to learn some ARM codel.

Note, things will be possible with this, but definitely will not be easy, what are you trying to eliminate? There is almost an easy way to get the case of your use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -