log4j - Consolidate Spark Logs -


I want to be able to get a consolidated view of my spark jobs.

I am using Log4j which builds RDD on the machine, and distributed distributed various functions are also using log4j. It ends with a local log file, and then the task was distributed to log files on each node.

Is anything made to bring all these logs together? After seeing both on the server machine + every node is painful.

I have seen a little, and possibly show two options:

  1. Use something like a Joblogger (using the Spark listener)
  2. One Using Socket Appenders, or something like Flu

What is everyone's experience on handling distributed logs?

If you really want this, you can log in some shared directories, but I It does not seem that this is a good solution. I do not know why you need this type of functionality - mixed logs of different executives working in parallel and with different applications can actually mess up your logs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -