javascript - Converting date to milliseconds to date -


I ran into a strange problem. I'm sending a date in milliseconds using Javascript for my controller there, I Convert millisecond to PHP in a time stamp. It seems that part of its date is correct, but time is completely closed. Can anyone tell me what am I missing? The code is below.

Javascript

  var d = new date ("13 October 2014 11:13:00"); Document.write (d.getTime (+ + "Millesconds from 19/01/01/01);  

Results

  1413191580000  <   

 

Results

  2014-10-13 02:13:00  

I am feeling that this is happening because you have a date with a different timezone returned from the server from the server, according to ECMAScript standard () of a Javascript's UTC timestamp. G Standardize the time zones between the client and the server, and then you can be one on both dates. I always deal with the dates in the UTC on the server and then localize the client side timezone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -