javascript - Animating line on scroll -


I am trying to revise a line on the scroll, but at the moment I am in loss. The end result should be similar to how lines should be created on this site, (you have to scroll a bit to get the lines).

There is a static gray line, and then a red line that gets high when the user scrolls. If the user scrolls during the part or all of the red line is visible, the height will be reduced by the red line. But nothing should be done with the red line until the user has scrolled down the page 200 pixels.

I have made a bela for this problem and I am sure where my problem is, but I do not have one answer for a way to correct it. I think this is because the function countUp135 in my variable currentScrollPosition and lastScrollPosition are always equal to one another.

Any help would be greatly appreciated This is my bella:

Thanks advance!

There are lots of things in my Bela, where I do not understand why you want them And neither do they do. One of your bella, looks like what you want. There was no need for all thoses methods.

It seems enough:

  var scrollTop = getScrollTop (); If (Scrolltop> 200) {addHeightPath1 (Scrolltop-150); } And {addHeightPath1 (0); }  

I am thinking about the function the paused scrolling , where an asynchronous time operation starts, but you get the results from Trying (scoring) function, which has never been passed as a return


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -