http - How to automate logging in and retrieve data? -


I want to automate logging in a website and retrieve some data. I thought the way to do this would be to smell HTTP requests, so I know that the login form is being posted, so I can do this by using nodjs / java / python.

Although I can not do it seems that the HTTP request that handles this site is using some java-applets and a lot of javascript.

This site is:

Do I need a different perspective? Apart from this, after collecting a cookie session and signing it, there is also a surprise about the request of each HTTPT.

I'm sorry if I'm not clean, so I can try to explain myself and edit this post. Use Chrome Developer Console (F12 Mara) in Chrome Also works in).

To find out which requests are made from a mobile device, you can use a proxy.

Also keep in mind that if you post from nodes, cookies will not be set in user browser.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -