linux - Creating a 64bit Debian package on a 32bit machine -


I am trying to create an amd64 package using:

  sudo dpkg- Buildpackage - I386 on the machine  

The error I get is:

 < Code> can not run "x86_64 -linux-gnu-strip": any such file or directory /usr/share/perl5/Debian/Debhelper/Dh_Lib.pm on line 215  

any suggestions ?

There are several ways you can use many Debian developers using pbuilder Which you can create with a weird tool - a quick Google search takes me, but it also has a Debian wiki page.

Alternatively, just use virtual environments, either libkvm, or virtualbox, or violet, ... I recently needed 'backport' of an existing package for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS And set up the charge on time for this.

Edit from: My recent notes from here When I needed the 64-bit Ubuntu 12.04 environment (RE-) build / backport with an existing package Travis CI / To use the blueprint. My host machine was my 32-bit Ubuntu laptop for this exercise, which used to run Ubuntu 13.10 at the time:

  1. Install the 1.5.1 debrak from Hobo
  2. Run < Run Code>
  3. Elite Up < / Li> > Run vagrant ssh and now we are on the way.
  4. [Out] a Triple DSC / Origin. ~ / Vagrant / tmp shared with a periodic example
  5. Run [again] sudo apt-get update; Sudo apt-get install dpkg-dev followed by dpkg-source -x * .dsc
  6. [Out: According to the need to edit debian / changelog]
  7. to run sudo apt-get install .... build-dependent is listed .... Listed Build- To install Depenbds
  8. Run dpkg-buildpackage - us-UC-RFQ to create the package.

I have posted so that I have made several binary packages in the construction of Travis. I then make a 64-bit package on 32-bit systems.

Ugrant is a rather popular tool, and is used by a large number of virtual providers.

If you are in the form of a host on 64-bit Linux, you can overcome (and therefore the Qi approach) through whatever method is possibly the fastest, fastest, and highest performing method. Are - like


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -