Use facebook sharer.php to share on a page wall -


I want to link to create a share post on my FB Company page without authenticating any user. Currently I can share these with them on my wall:

& lt; A href = "http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?s=100&p [title] = xxx & amp; p [summary] = xxx & amp; amp ;P [url] = Xxx & amp; amp; amp; p [images] [0] = xxx "& gt; & Lt; / A & gt;

But I'm not sure how I can get it to share the wall of a page instead of its timeline.

I've come close to some extent using the communication feature:

But it showed only as a normal share, but " Through ", unless there is no step, I am not remember to link my app to my Facebook page?

Thank you! Unfortunately, the sharer.php method is used only for sharing on the user's timeline.

.

If you want to ask the user to post on a page's timeline, then you have to create an app, ask the user to authenticate it and then use the Facebook API to post it. Please. I think your case will be cumbersome, so I only recommend that you redirect to a special Facebook page.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -