ruby on rails - Can't install gems because "undefined method `invoke_with_build_args' for nil:NilClass" -


I am on a Ruby track and I am in the process of establishing Rail on Ruby.

I am trying to install gems but it is not happening and I am not sure why and how to fix it.

  $ gem install bundler Error loading command: install (LoadError) dlopen /Users/nthulanemakgato/.rbenv/versions/2.1.1/lib/ruby/2.1.0/x86_64 - darwin13.0 / openssl.bundle, 9): Library not loaded: / usr / local / opt / openssl / lib / /Users/nthulanemakgato/.rbenv/versions/2.1.1/lib/ruby/2.1.0/x86_64 - darwin13.0 / openssl.bundle Reason: libssl.1.0.0.dylib image not found - / users / nthulanemakgato / .rbenv / versions / 2.1.1 / lib / dark red / 2.1.0 / x86_64 -darwin13.0 / openssl.bundle Error: By executing the gem for zero ... (NoMethodError) the undefined method `invoke_with_build_args': NilClass  

this The solution is one that I have tried:

I have opened openssl-1.0.1g

I am using Mac 10.9.2 - Ruby 2.1.1p76 (2014-02-24 Revision 45161 ) [X86_64-darwin13.0]
rbenv 0.4.0- 97-gfe0b243

It's not like other questions that I'm using rbenv while asking other RVM related questions I can thank you in advance which I can

I found that although I had already installed OpenSSL, before confirming it, Fluffy Upgrade Ruby was needed for another small maze of a small path, all alike.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -