Re-install Windows Service - Fail -


I developed a Windows service project, then I installed it.

Then I made some changes to this project, and tried to make it again, but this change did not apply, so, I tried to uninstall and install it, but there is an error. : "Service already exists" I try to delete, reboot, but I'm still unable to restore the service (shows the same error).

Does anyone know how to fix this?

And when I make changes in the project, I only have to stop the service and build the project, that change is applicable?

Thank you

If the Windows service is only installed, then you can reboot without problems Should be able to After rebuilding it then you have to choose any change you made after running it. However, if the service is running while trying to resume, then you will run on the build issues because the assemblies are in use and can not be changed. In this way, you have to stop the service first, rebuild it and then make the service Will have to start again.

As far as install / uninstall is concerned, you need to find what you need to solve this problem. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -