python - Regex match JNDI name as long as line isn't commented out -


I am trying to scan java files and drag jndi names using regex. I have a string match that works as follows:

  ((?? Lt; =) "java: / jms /. + (? = \"))  

But I want to exclude the commented lines - i.e. line matching:

  ^ * //  

However, I do not think so

@activationConfigProperty (propertyName = "destination", propertyValue = "java: / jms">

For example, from the following lines:

/ qi-good "), // @activationconfig property (propertyName =" destination ", propertyValue =" java: / jms / que-bad "),

let me return New: java: / Jms / queue-good

I'm doing this from a Python script.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -