pip - Solving install issues with Python 3.4 on Windows -


I recently tried to install Python 3.4 as an alternative installation on my system, which attempts to familiarize myself before migrating the code. My main Python installation is 2.7.6.

I tried the 64 bit installer for Windows, but it came with an error message

There is a problem with this Windows form of the installer package setup Was not expected to run a program in contact with your support personnel or package vendor.

After that, the install has been rolled back (from the point shown below):

I finally found a solution to this post posted below and decided to do so with someone else's issue.

After some online viewing, I came to know that this problem was related to the disputed PIP installations. A version is already installed for Python 2.7 and is apparently not compatible with this version, which is with Python 3.4.

To solve this problem, I just installed the following installation Out of the options - move forward smoothly:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -