php - WordPress child theme for admin only (development) -


I want to see a child theme only for me, administration, for development purposes. Then I can change those changes, who can see and see them without other people seeing those unfinished changes. Once I'm done, I take affected files and take them to the original theme's folder to make visible changes for everyone.

Is it possible with some type of script through functions.php?

And I'm not just talking about enqueuing the style.css file, I have the sidebar I am talking about setting up a full child theme with php, header.php etc. and only loading child theme files for it. For the purposes of development, the administrator should probably define the child theme directory. One way is embedded in a situation that is a user administrator or not.

thanks :)

is a plugin that is called to you. I have not used it before but I think this log-in user uses some filters to update the theme at runtime for users.

Basically, you install your new theme and activate it using the plugin instead, Theme Switcher in Admin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -