php - How I take value from menu bar using Javascript -


I am very new to javascript, but I want to solve this problem.

My code is:

Javascript:

  function win (anchor) {var value = anchor.getAttribute ('value'); Var html = anchor.inner html; Document.write (value); Document.write (html); }  

HTML:

  & lt; Ul id = "nav" & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "# 1" onclick = "victory (this)" & gt; Quantitative & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "# 2" onclick = "win (this)" & gt; Cause & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "# 3" onclick = "victory (this)" & gt; English & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "# 4" onclic = "victory (this)" & gt; Common knowledge: & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A href = "# 5" onclick = "win (this)" & gt; Computers & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt;  

And I want to know that to get the javascript, I get the value of the menu bar option which I recently clicked on.
Whenever I click on the menu I get value in the variable.

I created this example -

  function win (anchor) {Var html = anchor.inner html; Console.log (html); }  

who works in this Bela -


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -