javascript - Extjs 5 - How to add routes on init -


I have some routes in my App.controller that I like to extend on init (I get root from server ). What is the method or function to add to the routes?

I am looking for something like this

  this.application.addRoute ({path: 'new page', verb: 'show-new page'} ); Let me say that I have this setup below to clarify my questions:  
  Ext.define ('APP.controller.AppController' , {Extension: 'Ext' app controller ', nickname:' apparatus', config: {route: {'page': {verb: 'show page'}}, init: function () {// how to add new route For this controller's root? This.addRoute ({route: 'new page', action: 'shownowpages'}), show page: function () {}, show new page: function () { }});  

is a setRoutes () method :)

  Ext.define ('APP.controller.AppController', {extension: 'Ext.app.Controller', nickname: 'APPATOR', CONFIG: {LINE: {'PAGE': {action: 'showPage'}} (Action: 'show page'}, 'new page': {action: 'showNewPage'}})}}, Show Page: Function () {}, showNewPage: function () {}});  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -