Getting ZooKeeper server version via Java API -


I know that some Apache curator dishes do not work with earlier versions of ZookPayer, this is not an issue, except that I keep developers in my company, I tried to write some code and it fails due to any error or log message because an old version of their local machine is running. That's why I want to revoke ZuckiePair server version, which I'm connected to and die with a useful error message if the version is too old. However, I can not find any way to get the version number of the server with either the curator or the Zuckeeper API. Does anyone know how to do this?

"four letter words" can help you connect to a local ZK example at Port 2181 And a "srvr" can execute four letter words. You will get lines of information back, one of which is the version.

How to obtain this program:

For a sample, take a look at the four letterword classes of Exhibit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -