android - Django Rest Framework + gson : utf-8 can't decode -


I am working with Django Rest Framework to build my API and with Android + GSON in my client side I am working. There is a problem with encoding when I try to send a POST with a field "country" and the value "Peru". I got the error:

  {"detail": "JSON parse error - 'utf8' codec can not decode byte 0xfa in position 15: invalid start byte"}  

I have changed a parameter in my post with it:

  postRequest.setEntity (New String Entity (GS.N.Togson (object), HTTP.UTF_8);  

The server does not return the same error to me, but it throws an HTTP 500 error. Is there a way to manage it in the client or server side? Which one do you recommend?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -