visual studio 2012 - Using Iff and Sum SSRS -


I am struggling with my expression, I can remove any value of WebSoldPriceForFmvRatio I am trying and I have tried several attempts to use the combination of iif and sum statements, and in the LastFMV Hiper Mouth Multiply Come back together. Am I using the IFF statement correctly or do I need to use another conditional? Code:

= code. (SM (IIF (field! IRPeer monthaprised.value = 0, fields! WebSoldProfFor FMVRTO value, 0)), SM (IIF (Fields! Earpiere Monthored Xerized) .Value = 0), field! LastFMV.Value, 0))

    < Li>

    Your WebSoldPriceForFmvRatio is not in your dataset of table / matrix in same dataset .

    .

  1. Also remember that field names are case sensitive . It must match the field name under the dataset.

    WebSoldPriceForFmvRatio WebSoldPriceForFmvRatiO or WEBSoldPriceForFMVRatio


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -