python - Django nose testing order -


I am using the nose with Dijan nose for your tests

However, I The problem is being smartly ordering your tests

It has been said that in order to execute the nose in alphabetical order, however, this is not a matter with me, no matter what I do I am (my code order, change the names of the functions, clear the compiled files). T runner is very chooses to order.

I can definitely divide this big test into the function which I will call, but I believe that there is a better way

What do I miss ? Did anyone face the same problem?


Side Information: I'm testing against a series of ~ 10, so I argue - especially in my case - against 'test separation'; Rewriting the past actions for each test is not the smartest, nor time efficient in Meri Ray ... and amp; This is where the execution order comes in place.

I know this, but I can not "setup" the nose plugin properly, nor the answer to the naming function is working

thanks in almost non-stop research After 2 days, I decided that this is not the way to go, in fact

Do you know that set up & amp; In case of your test, you are torn for "every function"? !! I did not! :)

I understand that the unit test is for testing a unit (DAH!), Which means that the one function is not connected Or "complex" squared who calculate and update db ...

Such content, and what I want to test, comes in another category, the "behavior" test. I saw this video very useful and this package demo

I will post here how it actually went, good luck you all


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -