Google Drive SDK - Drive Scopes -


I'm trying to use it:

Which Google Drive is SDK for Android

I want to be able to list all the files in a user's Google Drive account. Only access to files and folders that are created by the app (or user selected).

  mGoogleApiClient = New GoogleApiClient.Builder (this) .addApi (Drive.API) .addScope Drive. SCOPE_FILE) .addConnectionCallbacks (this) .addOnConnectionFailedListener (this) .build ();  

Can Google Dev tell me whether it is possible to list files and folders of users with this SDK, and retrieve the metadata? Only SCOPE_FILE access is allowed.

If not, will future reach more?

I have tried to use the Java Library (and badly failed), but I can not get it to work. Therefore, I hope that I will be able to include other information from the new SDK (which the Java Library does).

Thanks

As you watched, currently only available on SCOPE_FILE, Android Users are very much like you have this area, so that they can control which files are being accessed by your app. You should be able to use the provided user interface to select your users, browse all the files and use them with your app. See.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -