go - Catching Ctrl+c on cygwin -


The following Golg line holds Ctrl + c while running from the prompt, but when I press it Ctrl + C when I run it from the cigin Grab anything when it goes.

When the Ctrl + C is pressed, what does the signifier do? My OS is running Win7 64bit 32 bit SAGVIN.

  func main () {c: = make (chan os.Signal, 1) signal.Notify (c, os.Interrupt) go func () Sig: = class c {fmt.println} (Sig.String ())}} () time Sleep (5000 * time. Milliseconds) fmt.println ("rich")}  

The answer I get in the Sigwin Mail List is that the program should be compiled to give a signal to work and Sigwin linked with a compiler and Linker is not a supported platform for Golland, so I I'm not able to catch Ctrl + C in the Golland program launched from


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -