dll - Find a reference for a string data reference in Ida Pro -


I would like to hack a DLL.

My DLL has an error message (a refund, and no message box) I opened my DLL in IDA Pro.

I've got my string data reference but I did not get it from xref when I tried to search by xref, so I could not find "any x-graphic".

Can anyone help me? How do I find a reference? I would like to find the test that returns this string to patch this DLL. This is an ODBC driver.

Enter image details here

This is for a hack, not a crack;) I have a license but I would like to change the restriction in the odbc driver (DLL).

Thanks a lot, strings are referred to by strings (third screenshot probably this array).

This will translate something like this into the assembly:

  LiX, String arrary; String ARAE wax ecx, string index load load; Get string index in array mov ex, [xx + ECX * 4]; Eax (dest) = The pointer in the string  

You need to start the string array to find references (the first string on the array is the reference, hence the referee array).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -