apache - Why i am getting "File does not exist" in error log? -


I have a definitive question like "a nightmare" and hopefully you have one of my help to get rid of it there is time.

I've checked my "error log" file and I think it increases significantly by eating my disk space every day. The problem occurs when a person has said giving an error to the URL:

"File does not exist" [Sun April 27 14:23:51 2014] [Error] [Client 12.123.123.123] The file does not exist: / home / games_website / public_html / adult-games, referrals:

Actually "adult-games" is not located in my actual folder root folder, but from this database Dynamically generated "Category name" is the nickname.

I have followed several .htaccess instructions to follow such requests:

  ## Start mode_driight engine option + follow-up option options -index rewritingign on Reverebage / ## Ensure that all URLs have trailing slashes. RewriteCond% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -f RewriteCode% {REQUEST_URI}! (. *) / $ Rewrite rule ^ (. *) $ Http://www.example.com/$1/ [L, R = 301]  

For example I For example, I am trying to create SEO-friendly and future-proof examples- games.com/games_categories.php?category=girls_games

Maybe to become a good URL: Example.com/girls The Rewwit Rule is used:

  ## Game Script / Last Line Rewriting Rule ^ ([a-zA-Z0- 9 - /] +) / Play / ([a-zA-Z0-9 - /] +) / $ game_details.php? Slug_cat = $ 1 and amp; Id_gm = $ 2 [QSA, L] // Second line rewrite rule ^ ([A-zA-Z0-9 - /] + / / / ([a-zA-Z0-9 - /] +) / $ game_category_details .php? Slug_cat = $ 1 and pageNum_Carcastle = $ 2 [QSA, L] // First Line Rev. Raul ^ ([a-zA-Z0-9 - /] +) / $ game_category_details.php? Besides, I tried to add this instruction to ensure that everything is ok  
  & Lt; Files Magic & gt; Force Tip Application / X-HPD-PP5 & lt; / Files & gt;  

But I'm still getting the file error does not exist and my log file is getting bigger every day, any thoughts!

The point of concern is that the website is working fine without any problems facing it, but in back-end major errors.

will appreciate your help :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -