php - Opencart module modification for the place it is used in the catalog -


I have a module for advanced review.

By default, you know that the module can be set to show the following posts in [specific page]:

  content_top content_bottom content_left content_right  

I want to show it under the tabs of a product page (review tab), so I have added the following option in the above situations:

  content_tab  

but I do not know how should I enable it under tabs I

You will need to create a situation like this, even on forntend. This means that by copying and modifying content_top (controller and template) content_tab in sadness, then adding this new position as the child module for the controller It can render and in the relevant position at the desired position, this situation can finally be presented (see how content_top is populated and there is an idea).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -