html - CSS left not working as expected -


I have added a video player to my ASP.NET website. It includes a video player screen and a list box that appears on the right side which allows the user to choose to play the video.

I have noticed that the video list does not appear in the correct position, it appears at the top of the video and not its right side.

In Visual Studio 2012 I have used the Page Inspector and the left CSS value looks like this: Enter image details here

The left CSS tag is 641, which should take it to the right (the width of the actual video player) So why is not it working ?? Why do they have a line through any other CSS entries? (Height, position etc.)

Edit

If I In element.style, 'width' works as expected:

But how can I now track where 'element.style' is? I have searched for it, but this is not in my code.

Playlists have CSS:

  / * playlist holder * / .componentWrapper.pllistHolder { Position: Full; Top: 0px; Left: 641px; Width: 320px; Height: 100%; Background: # 111; Hidden drifting; / * Display: None; * /}  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -