angularjs - Ng-grid export that calls cell filters -


I am working with a ng-grid and filters are applied in some columns. However, when I export to CSV The values ​​are displayed without filters: A record can be in JSL this way:

  {"service_date": "2014-02-10T00: 00: 00.000 Z "," Service_code ":" someJob3 "," price ": 1234.56}  

But in the grid it is displayed as:

  service Date | Service disk | Price ------------------------------------- Feb 10,2014 | Some job 3 $ 1,234.56  

I think when I get a quote for it as if the filter applies but only the CSV plug-in does not call the cell filter, and simply returns the values ​​in the raw form. How can I open the filter? Works with I-Grid (the replacement version of the NG-Grid) and which one solution is detected, and

This plug-in solution is much simpler than the fact that Matt Welch was to develop for NG-Grid 2.0.

You can specify a exporterFieldCallback in your grid options and then whatever you want col.name . In the case of my use I had a user ID, for which I needed to cross the reference of the array index. I had made a cell filter for the table, but the exporter was not clearly reflected in the CSV unless I The exporter did not like the callback of the field:

  $ scope.gridOptions = {... exporterFieldCallback: function (grid, line, call, input) {if (col.name == ' Account_executive_id '] col.name ==' account_manager_id ') {business To return the manager (input); } And {return input; }}, ...}  

Callback requires a grid, row, call and input variables, and then return the values ​​you need to export. Anything inside it can do. It would be nice if you use "displayed in the grid", but it is still a very simple solution, even if it seems to be inappropriate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -