objective c - iOS Game Center simple leaderboard -


I have an iOS app using the Sprite Kit which I would like to add a simple leaderboard. I have tried many tutorials, but these are all for the older versions of Xcode and iTunes Connect. So far, I have successfully authenticated the user (ie when I open the app then it is welcome, or asks to log in if I am not logged in).

What is there I will explain the tutorial a simple leaderboard which refers to (such as Flappy Bird included), which iTunesConnect side and updated with iOS 7 and iOS Xcode 5? Thanks!

The apple document for leaderboards is very good, it explains how to divide the iTunes connection and in the second page Xcode implementation with code examples. You can find contact information from iTunes here: Example of code is given here: outside of the app code link that Iraki has mentioned, is a great one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -