jsoup - is there a var_dump like function in clojure? -


I like printf debugging, is there a function in the closure that works like var_dump of php which prints anything ?

I am trying to parse the html with jsoup and I want to see that I see it as a printing reaction, in RPL I see that the HTML Loading the feedback as a file, which I tried to load, the browser I'm not seeing anything and the terminal shows an error: java.lang.Exception: unfamiliar body. Print to string on

, use pr-str . Or use println to print REPL.

  (pr-str {: a1}); = & Gt; "{: 1}" (println {: a1}); = & Gt; If you want more options and beautiful printing, then you can try or  
  ('requires [closeor * Pprint: see [Pprint]]) (Pprint {: 1} ); = & Gt; Void *** You can not see it but REPL now has beautifully formatted output ***  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -