jquery - JQGrid Date Picker error -


I use the code below to show datepicker for the text field. The grid is working well when I click the add button then an 'undefined' error appears. Please help me solve it. "FLD_PURCH_DATE", Index: 'FLD_PURCH_DATE', Width: 130, Editable: True, Editing: "Text", Editorial: {Required: True}, Form: {rowpos : 2, colpos: 2, elmprefix: "& amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & lt; span class = 'required'> & lt; / span & gt; & amp; nbsp;" }, Editoptions: {dataInit: function (element) {try {$ (elem) .datepicker (); // error here } Hold (pre) {Warning (ex.Message)}}}},

If I add the latest jquery url, that means the grid has disappeared.

<

I use it to use datepicker.

Include datepicker in my code:

  & lt; Script src = "../../jquery.ui.datepicker-pt-BR.js" type = "text / javascript" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; Edit  

and in my column date:

Edit option: {Size: 20, DataType: function (L) {$ (L). Datapicar ({DateFormat: 'dd / mm / yy'}); }}


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -