java - Save ArrayList<Object> in Android -


I am developing an app that will send emails in several steps, but I have to check the internet connection. If the user has an internet connection, I only send the email, but if the user does not have internet then I will have to save the email request and the user has to send an email to get it back in Internet connectivity.

I have created an ArrayList and email requests have been added to that list when there is no user connection. How can the Permanent ArrayList save in the app? I have to store the list permanently because I need a list even after closing the user's app and reopening it. Simple answer: You need to have some type of SQL database to save data, though your code Without you will not get a specific answer.

To learn how to use SQL Lite, via DB Internet connection.

This helped me during the university: on the head


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -