sharepoint - PowerShell Activate Feature not working, but works when activating it in Site Features UI -


I have a PowerShell script that activates the custom feature This feature modifies some permissions on the current web Activates. While activating it through the UI, all works well. I can see that the web break legacy and permissions are modified for some SP groups. When I activate it through PowerShell, the feature is active, but it remains legacy and no group is modified. Does anyone have this information that why can it be? I have some logging in the code, and they just do not get hit. I do not see any errors in ULS logs. It is very strange and therefore I am changing community.

Thank you in advance!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -