node.js - Node - Trigger task runner from within a script -


I am looking for some help with nodes and work teams. I'm looking for a job runner, but when I need a bucket it can be a quick fit.

I have a script which runs in the form of a cron job every 5 minutes. I have some argument from that script that if the conditions are met then it will have to call the second script.

The first script should be executed and shut down, but the scanned script will need to be run.

What I am doing for reference, my first script is checking the SVN repo and verifying the amendment number, if to make updates individually and then to run a test suit needed.

The first script should be run solely responsible for checking the repo and updating as needed, and must be completed upon completion.

The next set of scripts has to be implemented under your process. I am basically establishing a continuous integration and many things are going on including unit tests, short / sauce compilation, mining, etc.

If I chose the position for my best and most efficient modules

Edit:
This question is same
My special question is that I want parents to go out and let the child walk. For this, I think I will use the fork because I need a new v8 to run Is this possible?













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -