Leaflet map and bootstrap 3 -


please see

I have at least some problems and I have not found any solution yet. First issue: The map of this booklet is 0 px height and the next line is not in the correct position. Second problem (but perhaps it is related to the first one): Width of the map on a small device , But I want to make a margin and I was not able to get it (I Shish but margin-left, margin-right and padding-left, padding-right ...) and of course the text line has been rotated in the map and it is not what I want ...

By looking at your side, it seems that your first problem was solved (I'm looking at the map so that there is no height of 0 pix needed).

For your second problem, this is the bootstrap editor that can not show your app on the small app. This problem can be solved when you see your app on your own web page.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -