ios - ResKit Core Data saving cache -


I am using RestKit 0.22 and I need to use multiple sqlite databases in my project. Creating and using multiple databases is not a problem itself. My problem is that Reskit uses cache before saving data, it is working with a database and works perfectly, but with many databases, my data are often saved in a wrong database. If I connect to a database and call a web service then the data is kept in the cache. If I connect to another database and I call the same web service, the datasets of both calls are saved in another database.

I tried to use RKInMemoryManagedObjectCache instead of RKFetchRequestManagedObjectCache RKManagedObjectStore for managed object cache but this does not work Does.

I also tried to save the dataset manually with the [code] [[[RKMaged objectstore defaultstore]] STOREManagedObjectContext: NIL] In the success block and I got the same results.

I have also accepted the example of RestKit to use RKTwitterCoreData that I was not having any problems in other parts of my code. I could easily remove the seeds of RKTVCardarda seeds and run it easily. Was able to regenerate. I used iExplorer to get the sqlite file from my app. When I opened it, it was empty. The second time I used to run the app, the database was fed.

Is it possible that the redistuct to obtain it or save it before I connect to another database?

Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -