ios - Attach LLDB to app on iPhone connected to computer - Command line -


I know how to connect the app that runs the XDD on the iPhone, but I should be able to do the LODB debugger To do this from the command line

How can I get this over command line? I like to do it by app name, but I am happy to do this through the bundle identifier. PID probably will not work because I will not have a reliable way of obtaining it.

LDB debug does not know how to launch session From Mac to iOS device. Xcode works for us, and then lldb has just talked to the communication channel which has been given to it. The only official way to access this functionality is via Xcode.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -